Donate $1 to help others.

PC Remote Control for iPhone and Android

PC Remote Control for iPhone and Android

PC in My Hand is a free PC remote controlling solution for your mobile device that allows you to access your PC anytime, from anywhere and control your
PC remotely using your mobile phone. With PC in My Hand’s powerful features, you can operate a PC with its virtual keyboard and mouse on the mobile device from remote distance. It even allows you to turn your PC on (Wake On LAN), shut down, restart your system, capture images form PC webcam remotely from internet use your any mobile devices. PC in My Hand is available for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile/PPC, Nokia/Symbian, Palm, iPad or other Notebook and more.

Before you begin, make sure that your PC is connected to a router with a LAN cable. To use PC in My Hand, the PC must have a wired network interface card (NIC) that supports Wake On LAN and also a router connected to the Internet is required. First download the My Hand server side client for windows, you need to run a Setup Wizard to configuration your router settings for PC in My Hand (how to setup). After completing the server side setup visit m.pcinmyhand.com with your mobile phone browser to control the PC remotely. PC in My Hand requires to register a account from the setup wizard which is available with trialpay.  PC in My Hand released on Jul 04 2011. Download PC in My Hand (Donationware). PC in My Hand File Size 4.2 MB. Download PC in My Hand native app for iOS device from App Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment